Healthy Libraries, Healthy Communities Kick-Off
Presented by SCRLC....
Enjoy hearing internationally known expert and author, Brian Wansink, PhD (Cornell University), his topic is From Mindless Eating to Mindlessly Eating Better, further details about his talk are on the registration pages. Each attendee will receive a copy of the book for their library. At each Kick Off event, you will be able to –
- Get all the details on the many activities of the Healthy Libraries, Healthy Communities project.
- Collect wellness and health information to use and share.
- Participate in the project survey to make your suggestions for Wellness Wednesday Webinar topics.
- Receive a Healthy Bingo Card and be eligible for incentives and prizes.
- Enroll (individually or with a team) in Active for Life to track your own progress toward health goals.
- Register (free) to participate in the project and receive updates directly (or do it now at http://tinyurl.com/healthylibs)
This hybrid wellness program (virtual & in-person) is partially funded by an award from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Mid-Atlantic Region (NN/LM MAR).