- COVID-19 Resources
- About STLS
- Quick Links
- For the Public
STLS Member Library Reopening Guidance
Link to STLS Member Library Reopening Guidance Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRsc1ynU0u2eeXj3BEG7wYQgMAcdZRzRRKnMk0FaKyZ9eMbyrIAwdO0UuwOO82CcXmpUuX3ojQTd2Yj/pub
You can also scroll through the document, below:
Learn more about the STLS response to Coronavirus and COVID-19, here: https://www.stls.org/coronavirus/
The link above features information on:
• STLS Delivery (cancelled as of 3/16/2020, until further notice).
• County Heath Departments & Other Agencies’ contact information
• Resources for library directors, front-line staff & trustees
• Sample STLS Member Library responses to COVID-19
• Sample information for libraries to share with patrons
• Information on food resources
• Digital library resources to access when the library building is closed
List of STLS member library closures & services: https://www.stls.org/library-services/
Learn more about resources available to library staff, here:
• Do you have staff that are now working remotely? We’ve compiled a list of virtual continuing education opportunities at the link above!
Learn more about providing outreach to your patrons without making physical contact, here:
• Your building might be closed, but you can still provide virtual outreach services! Read more, at the link above!
Library trustees, learn more about conducting virtual board meetings, here:
• The document linked to above provides some guidance and resources for library boards during the initial stages of the state of emergency and quarantine in New York State.